A supervised training program completed over two years full time (or equivalent part-time) that enables a provisional psychologist to gain the supervised practice experience necessary to become eligible to apply for general registration as a psychologist.
A one-year full time (or equivalent part-time) program that provides the final year of psychology training and professional development to consolidate the skills and knowledge developed during the first five years of training and apply them in a practical setting.
How can we help?
Click on your current status for pathway options
Who am I?
- I am in my 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of a Psychology Degree
- I am in or have finished a 4 year Psychology Degree
- I am in or have finished a 5 year equivalent Psychology pathway (Masters of Professional Psychology)
- I am a Psychology Registrar (Clinical, Educational & Developmental)
- I am a General Registered Psychologist
- I am a Supervisor Psychologist
Learning Links offers opportunities to work with children in schools as a volunteer Buddy supporting children with difficulties in literacy and numeracy. Our Reading and Counting for Life programs not only help improve children’s numeracy and literacy, they also increase their self-esteem, confidence and motivation to learn.Learn More
I am interested in
Learning Links has opportunities for supervisors to provide supervision face-to-face and nationally via Skype. Learning Links also has opportunities for counselling and assessment positions.Learn More